Treasure Coast Lender Referral Network
Helping You Take the Guesswork Out of Finding the Right Lender
Having the right lender is extremely important. It is essential that you understand your mortgage financing options and choose the loan that best suits your income and ability to tolerate risk. Our network of licensed loan originators specialize in financing homes along the Treasure Coast and Palm Beach real estate corridor. They are committed to providing fast, professional, courteous, and personal service to help you understand and feel at ease throughout the home buying process.
Your lender will...
1. Answer your questions,
2. Help you select the best financing for your needs
3. Prepare estimates of your closing costs and down payment
4. Calculate payment schedules, and help you determine what price home you can afford
About Loan Pre-Qualification
Why Get Pre-Qualified?
1. Pre-qualification acts as a dry run of the loan application process. The mortgage lender will use details you provide about your credit, income, assets, and debts to arrive at an estimate of how much mortgage you can afford. The whole process may take only minutes or a few hours at most and is free.
2. While a "pre-qual" is non-binding to the lender (because the information you provide has not been verified), it does serve as a good indication to potential sellers of your general creditworthiness.
3. These days most sellers will NOT accept an offer without at least a pre-approval letter, so if you are serious about buying this is the first step towards getting you in your new home.
Get Pre-Approved Now!
Contact a lender for a no obligation pre-approval and help with choosing the right loan program, with the best interest rate, and lowest down payment available. Just click on a link or complete the form below...