Virtual Home Buying
Online home searches have been around for a while, but we are now offering our clients more innovative ways to buy a home safely, from practically anywhere. Homebuyers are not only finding homes online but they now often buy a house without physically seeing the property up close. Rather, they rely on virtual tours, floor plans, photos, and online closing services to achieve their goal of homeownership in these uncertain times. Learn More
Buying a Home, From Home
Staying at home? Search online with our expertise and advanced technology. Here's how we can help you find and purchase a home in greater Stuart, Florida right from your own residence:
- Virtual consultation to determine your needs
- New listing notifiers with property details
- Digital alerts with property & market updates
- Zoom or recorded property tours
- Virtual/remote closing services
Ready to purchase a home digitally? Let our experienced staff help make it happen.
Guided Virtual Home Tours
Found your dream home online? We'll show it to you virtually using live Zoom or other video technology while you watch from your sofa. Here's how it works:
- Choose your favorite home for sale from our property search
- Request a virtual showing using the provided link
- We will contact you to confirm the tour
- Schedule the showing via our MLS
- Go to the home on your behalf
During the tour, we will show you all the details, answer questions through video chat, and create a recording of the tour while you sit comfortably at home.
All-in-One Realty Services
Whether you want to list or buy, we've got you covered.
- Representation by top Keller Williams Realtors
- Title Services by our own in-house or other local settlement services
- Finance with the best rates and terms through KW Mortgage & other top lenders
- Insure with Keller Covered and other leading homeowner insurance carriers
- Digital real estate services to complete most of your transactions from your own home
We offer a full range of online and in-person real estate services.
You can reduce the need for face-to-face appointments by taking advantage of our virtual real estate transaction program. This includes signing documents electronically as well as:
- Submitting your offers
- Responding to counteroffers
- Wiring earnest money
- Reviewing inspection reports
- Signing closing day documents
Our goal is to make the home buying process easy and stress-free without the need to leave your home.