Join Our Team
Top Reasons to Join Our Team:
- We are an un-corporate, forward-thinking team of professionals.
- We embrace technology while maintaining a strong connection with our buyers and sellers.
- We provide turnkey marketing and support so you can focus on selling.
- We are topmost in volume lead generation. Receive continuous active buyer prospects from our search engine optimized Web sites that draw thousands of unique visitors each week.
- Know what prospects are thinking with predictive marketing that lets you determine which buyers are most active and what properties, prices, and neighborhoods interest them.
- Generate more business with our automated lead notification and follow up systems.
Join our team and win more transactions!
We have a current opening for a full or part-time inside sales assistant (ISA) to work out of our Palm City and Hobe Sound offices. This is an opportunity for the right person to help us develop a key position within a top-producing team. An active real estate licensee is preferred, but we will provide training and assist with obtaining a Florida real estate license if desired.
The ideal candidate will be a service-minded team player and enthusiastic self-starter with great communication, follow-up, and independent decision-making capabilities. You must be well-organized, with good interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and nurture personal relationships with buyers, sellers, and team members. Working with the team leader, you will accurately present our team’s unique value proposition to prospective clients while actively working to help convert our leads into appointments through personalized follow-up.
Responsibilities (subject to change):
- Respond to leads from inbound sales inquiries from multiple sources
- Actively work at converting leads to warm prospects for our team agents
- Set and close appointments (for team agents) by phone, email, or text
- Follow up and build relationships with new leads and past clients
- Update website, email, and landing page registrations in multiple CRMs
- Assist with showings, open houses, and staffing our new townhouse project
Please email your resume to info@PrimeFloridaHomes.com
You can count on us to serve your clients well. We are top producers on the Treasure Coast real estate scene, with in-depth knowledge of Treasure Coast neighborhoods, subdivisions, and club communities. Our clients love the personal attention we give and yours will too! We also love to work with out-of-market area licensed Realtors who refer their clients to us.
Got referrals? Join our team and put your active license to work for you!